We want to take this opportunity to reassure our current clients as well as reach any homeowners that are considering hiring a professional property manager that we are not only operating on a daily basis continuing to serve at 110% capacity, we have spent the last few weeks creating plans, forms, contracts and notices related to COVID-19 to assist in shouldering this global pandemic.
Our technology, processes, resources and staff are already in place to work from anywhere.
While other property management companies may be scrambling and struggling with this new “normal”, here at RentWise Property Management, we are already running as a virtual property management company which means there have been no changes or adjustments in the way we perform our daily duties.
With that being said, we have not just been sitting idle waiting for our Federal or Local governments to dictate how we will proceed and “hoping” tenants pay rent. We are prepared and ready with a plan and a process to ensure both tenants and clients are being served to the best of our ability.
In the last few weeks we have:
- We have audited our pending work orders and maintenance requests to ensure our vendors and tenants feel safe and that any non-emergency maintenance is performed at a more accommodating date in the future and doesn’t fall through the cracks.
- We have contacted our vendors to ensure they are taking the proper precautions during this crisis and that they are ready to continue to provide emergency services as needed.
- We have collaborated with our industry leaders and created realistic and attainable forbearance rent forms in order to safeguard our clients now and in the future. Doing this sets clear expectations while still being empathic to the current situation a tenant may be facing with job loss, income adjustment and/or childcare changes.
- We have been in communication with all of our clients about our plan and how it will be executed over the course of this pandemic.
- Tenants have been sent clear communication regarding COVID-19 and how it relates to renting. We included resources they can utilize to help themselves now and in the future to minimize the financial impact if they have been negatively affected by the virus.
As our current clients already know, we are here to help so please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns you might have.
For landlords considering switching or hiring a professional property manager who is ready for any situation that arises and wants to learn more about the services we offer, call us today at 208-949-3083 or email Courtney@rentwisepm.com.